Responsible for the development and implementation of HMG Paints’ general marketing as a member of the marketing team. With a specific focus on marketing communications and public relations activities, both external and internal.
The role will also involve championing HMG’s New Product Development Process and implementation of the New Product Checklist, ensuring all new products having relevant sales and marketing materials and support materials for launch.
- A keen eye for detail with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have a flexible approach.
- You will be able to write concise, relevant and engaging copy for different channels and business audiences.
- You will also be a highly motivated and enthusiastic self-starter.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise clearly with other areas of the business, internally and externally, and present ideas clearly, across a number of different functional areas and markets
- The job holder will need to have creative flair combined with commercial acumen to develop and implement effective communications & product development strategies
- Experience of managing projects, being a self starter and identifying opportunities for both business and individual development
- Excellent planning and organisational skills required
To apply for this role please send your CV & Covering Letter and where possible any existing examples of content created or written work to Irene Burwin (email@example.com) or Stephen Dyson (firstname.lastname@example.org).