With Santa busy with presents this Christmas season HMG Paints have deliveries covered with the help of their very own snowman this festive period. The company are also giving Decorators the chance to win 40 Litres of HMG Decorative Products
All you have to do to win this prize is snap a picture of the HMG Paints Delivery Vans and their new Snowman livery and share with the company on Social Media. Images can be shared via Twitter to @HMGpaints, on Instagram by tagging HMG Paints or on Facebook.
The prize consists of 20 Litres coloured Vinyl Matt Emulsion, 5 Litres of Acrylic Eggshell, 5 Litres of both Gloss and Satin Trim Paint and 5 Litres of Acrylic Primer Undercoat. The competition will close at 23:59 UK time on 24th December 2018 where a winner will be picked at Random. Terms and Conditions Apply and can be found on www.hmgpaint.com.
For those who want to get their hands on the products sooner the company has also announced a series of Black Friday deals which cover the Emulsions and Trim Paints. More information on the Black Friday deals by visiting www.twitter.com/HMGpaints.
The durable water-based Emulsions, Trim Paints and Primers from the HMG Decorative Collection have been developed over a number of years and have undergone extensive trials and testing. Easy application properties, high opacity, excellent colour retention and a high-quality finish have seen the range become increasingly popular with professionals across the United Kingdom. You can find out more about the range by visiting: https://www.hmgpaint.com/products/decorative
Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: HMG Paints Ltd whose registered office is at Riverside Works, Collyhurst Road, Manchester, M40 7RU.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of HMG Paints and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.hmgpaint.com
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 23:59 UK time on 24th December 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by HMG Paints.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.