Vacancy for a Telesales Executive in the Customer Services Department
£18,000 - £22,000 depending on experience, with additional commission / bonus plan with OTE up to £26,000 per annum.
To apply for this position all applicants must, in the first instance apply through the Reed.co.uk website. Go to HMG website click on News, Telesales Executive click on link HMG/TELEXEC to take you to full advertisement.
HMG Paints Ltd is the UK’s Largest Independent Paint Manufacturer, and we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Telesales Executive to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. The successful candidate should demonstrate a consistent professional approach, have a self-motivated attitude and excellent time management skills.
Key responsibilities include:
• Contact existing customers to build rapport, to install confidence in that they will be supported by HMG internal & external sales on an ongoing basis
• Make outbound calls to prospective customers
• Work to daily / weekly targets, to ensure customer contact is achieved
• Work closely with HMG Marketing Department to achieve sales objectives
• Manage the HMG customer database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
• Order processing, received either by telephone, fax or email and providing order acknowledgements
• Prioritising workload and participating in sales promotions / campaigns, offers and generating additional sales opportunities by making out-going calls to customers and prospects
• Lead & participate in nominated Proactive Sales Campaigns
• Undertake any training as required and familiar with relevant HMG IT systems — primarily covering SAP & HMG System
• Liaise with External Sales on existing and new customer enquiries which may require customer visit
• Support existing HMG Customer Service Team as and when required, on sales order processing when receiving orders by telephone, e-mail, fax etc. and implement orders on to the HMG SAP System
• Capture relevant customer contact information, address, phone / e-mail, and to include product and price enquiry for future follow-up
• Proven experience of working in a busy Customer Services Department with direct customer contact
• Computer literacy covering Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Good communication and people skills
• Able to work in orderly and tidy manner
• In some instances, able to work unsupervised
• Good attendance and punctuality record
• Be able to follow Health & Safety Regulations
Closing date for applications is Sunday 12th November. Please remove this notice after this date.